Game   Room   Information
Thank you for your interest in reserving the Block 15 game room! We will contact you within 48 hours to confirm the availability of your requested date. In the meantime, please review the policies listed below.
1. There is an age requirement for the space. All customers must be over the age of 21. No minors are allowed.
2. The space has 5 bar-height tables with barstools and seats about 20 people. There is standing room for additional people, but it can get tight easily.
3. To reserve the entire space, a minimum of 10 people must be in your group. If you have less than 10, but would like a table reserved, we are able to do that.
4. We have a room rental fee of $50 unless $100 is spent by the group. This is a cumulative total (all tabs added together), so doing individual tabs will not be a problem to meet this minimum.
5. We reserve the room for a maximum of 2 hours. Your group is welcome to stay past the allotted time, but others will be allowed into the space.
6. The Game Room is available Monday through Thursday evenings, but not on weekends. Lunch reservations are possible based on flow of the business.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact Gameroom@Block15.com. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
If you would like to know more about reservations at our Tap Room location in South Corvallis, please contact K10@Block15.com.